The automotive industry is changing. Climate change is sharpening our focus on global emissions, the internal combustion engine is in the twilight of its life and electric and hybrid vehicle sales are growing exponentially.
Brexit, exchange rates, semiconductor shortages, a move to online purchasing — the challenges the industry faces are as complex as they are many. In a changing world, you need to be guided by your data. We’re here to help you plan your way forward and put yourself firmly in the driver’s seat.
Our long standing relationships with large automotive dealers have helped us develop a deep knowledge and understanding of many automotive systems — we’re well prepared for the complex requirements of your business. With an agnostic approach to the solutions we offer and the systems we can integrate with, we’re ready to help you combine all of your data, create a single source of the truth and build a holistic view of your business.
From changing routes to market and consumer trends, to shifting production and aftersales service — whatever challenges you face, our data solutions can show you the way.
We provide solutions for
- Sales and orderbook analysis and forecasting
- Stock analytics and discount management
- Technician and job performance
- Warranty claims and analysis
- Servicing, MOT reminders and revenue
- Parts availability
- Depot/dealership performance analysis
- Customer, marketing and CRM analysis
Who we’ve worked with
Benefits for Automotive
- CRM improves customer relationships, LTV and upsell potential
- Allows you to compare and assess the performance of different dealerships by key metrics
- Product trend analysis and parts management
- Optimises sales incentives using segmented data for targeted promotions
- Improves technicians management and training processes
- Monitors health and safety
- Monitors performance against targets
- Improves customer service, increasing retention and revenue